- You will learn the 7 step process to follow for self-healing
- You will learn the 12 discovery steps
- You will learn a variety of ways to identify and correct specific issues
- How to work with overwhelming fears
- Ways to help process many forms of emotions
- Learn empathy skills when resolving a conflict
I often hear things like, ‘For the first time I didn’t doubt myself,’ or ‘For the first time, I stood up to my husband.’ They often feel a profound sense of wholeness and well being they have never felt before.
Time: 10:00am – 6:00pm both days
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Host & Instructor: Carol Lee, 817-879-7320, email@example.com
Registration Forms: contact Carol Lee
Methods of payment or deposit: Cash, PayPal (paypal.me/8178797320), Cash App (817-879-7320), Zelle (817-879-7320) or Venmo (@Carol-Lee-235)
Early registration: $575.00 (21 days or more business days before the workshop) after that is the full registration fee $690.00
(You may secure your Early Registration with a NON-Refundable deposit of $100.00)
Regular registration: $690.00
Methods of payment: PayPal (paypal.me/8178797320), Cash App, Zelle (817-879-7320) or Venmo (@Carol-Lee-235)
Call or e-mail the instructor to register or if you have any Quantum-Touch® questions.
Self Created Health Discount Policy
- 1/2 price discount off registration price (not pre-registration price) available for children 18 years and under. All children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- 1/2 price discount off registration price (not pre-registration price) available when repeating the Live Self Created Health class. To receive the half-price discount, students must provide a copy of a Certificate of Completion from a Live SCH Workshop taught by a certified QT instructor. The copy of the certificate must be provided by the beginning of the workshop for which the half-price discount applies.
Quantum-Touch Self Created Health Refund Policy
To keep our workshop fees as low as possible, it is important that each workshop is near capacity. Thus we have instituted the following policies for cancellations:
- Registrations cancelled greater than 10 business days prior to a workshop, student will receive a refund of tuition fees paid, minus a $50.00 USD Administrative Fee.
- Registrations cancelled between 5 and 10 business days prior to a workshop, student will receive a 50% refund of tuition fees paid, minus a $50.00 USD administrative fee.
- Registrations cancelled 4 business days or less before the workshop, or if a student does not attend, will not receive a refund.
- There is a $50 USD fee for Students wishing to transfer their registration from one workshop to another.
No refund requests will be honored post-workshop.